Wednesday 12 November 2014

NaBloPoMo Day 13. Panthera : Death Spiral

Panthera : Death Spiral. Chapter Two - continued


  Fear flashed across Pan's face.  For the last six months Bryn had been working with the AI on imitating human emotions and body language.  He was startled to see the results of his teaching displayed so effectively on the AI's face and in the stance of its body.
  "That means I will have to leave you," Pan said.
   "You need to get as far any from me as you can, to throw them off your trail," Bryn explained.  "You can trust Ren."
  "If you say so," Pan said, his speech synthesiser producing an uncertain-sounding voice.
  "I do," Bryn insisted.  "We have to get you out of here.  I'm going to call Nic and try and meet him later.  Go to the download shack as usual and act normally tonight.  Tomorrow I hope I'll have a plan for getting you out of here."


Panthera : Death Spiral is available as an ebook and paperback from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment